Here is a collection of useful resources that you can utilize to learn more about bullying and how to prevent it in your home or classroom.
Family Technology Usage Guidelines
It is a parent's responsibility to establish and enforce guidelines related to technology—including cell phone and internet—usage. We established some rules to help guide your family.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists (AACAP)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- 5 Ways to Bully-Proof Your Kid
- National Crime Prevention: Bullying
- Great Rivers 2-1-1
- "Chrysanthemum" by Kevin Henkes
- "Hooway for Wodney Wat" by Helen Lester
- "Stand Up for Yourself and Your Friends" by Patti Kelley Criswell
- "Billy Bully" by Ana Galan
View bullying-related news segments for information on sibling bullying, social bullying and much more. You can also view the public service announcements created by Gundersen Health System.